The Government of India is launched “Direct Transfer of Cash Subsidy to Domestic LPG customers .Our Indian Govt. declared this service because it can be tracked properly and can avoid misuse of LPG .This is very good idea, Aadhaar is also necessary to linked bank account,LPG connection and other important things .
- Firstly you have to register your Aadhaar details with your distributor or company of your LPG connection. If you did not get your Aadhaar till now , then you have contact to Aadhaar card Department and authorities to get aadhaar letter as soon as possible.
- If you receive your aadhaar card then you have to submit the aadhar card details to your Bank and also submit the photo copy of Aadhaar card to your LPG distributor.
- It is also necessary to give your details to bank , so the bank are able to credited with the subsidy amount.
- Click here to Indane Gas Portal
- Click here to Bharat Gas Portal
- Click here to Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
Follow these steps :-
1. Type Transparency Portal of your Distributor
2. Choose State , District, Distributor Name and click the option of proceed.
3. Now you are on the main page of Portal . Type consumer Number from your gas Book, Click the search option.
4 . After that you got final result.
5. Now you find out the status of your aadhaar card is linked to bank or not?